- 1965Year Built
Old & New Vineyard come together in a delightful mix of character and style. Five bedrooms on a lovely one acre parcel with private association dock and water access to the Great Pond. Fully equipped stylish contemporary kitchen opens to living room with wood floors and loft above. From the living room enter through a glass door into a separate dining area in the center section of the house with a stairway up to a sitting room/den with wood stove styled propane fired stove that opens to a generous deck area. Two bedrooms down and one bedroom up. Wood floors throughout. From the deck area enter into the Tower Building with two bedrooms and a top floor artists studio nook with beautiful vistas.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number29171
- List Price$875,000
- Modification Date2015-08-10T18:44:09
- Date Listed2015-08-10T18:44:09
- Other Struct DescriptionLarge Shed with storage space and doors that open on both ends.
- Flooring TypeWood floors
- Floor 1 DescriptionInviting entryway opens to contemporary kitchen and living room/dining area with loft above.Living room sliders open to deck. Interior access to basement from this level. From the living room walk through a glass door and take a step back in time to Old Vineyard style living with dining area, kitchen nook and stairway up to open sitting room/den with wood stove styled propane fired stove and one bedroom. Lots of light. Opens to back deck. From the dining area there is a full bath and a stairway down to two bedrooms and outdoor access. Wood floors throughout.
- Floor 2 DescriptionLoft over the kitchen area
- Basement DescriptionFull basement under Kitchen/Living Room with mechanicals. Additional full basement under older section of the house. Both are heated.
- StreetRunner Road
- Building Number49
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Association
- Lot Size SqFt43560
- Yard TypeLovely spacious grounds
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- 2nd Dwelling DescriptionBunkhouse with bathroom and outdoor shower.
- View Count101