- 1994Year Built
This light-filled, post and beam saltbox home is full of charm and comfort, and move-in ready. Updated and very well-maintained by the current owner, the house is worry-free and ready to enjoy both year round and seasonally. The first floor features a living room with two seating areas, lots of windows, a wood-burning brick fireplace and chimney built in 2005, a granite kitchen with a walk-in pantry updated in 2013, a full bathroom, and a roomy dining area. The second floor has four bedrooms and a full bathroom, and stairs to the bonus attic space on the third level. A full, dry basement has both interior and exterior egresses and could be finished easily. Also, there is cozy central heat and refreshing central air newly installed in 2005 as well as all new Harvey windows also installed in 2005. Set on 1.5 acres of wooded bliss, it is a very short walk to serene Little Duarte's Pond, perfect for kayaking and canoeing. The central location is convenient to several towns and it is close proximity to miles of bike paths in the State Forest. Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Ask A Question
- MLS Number31416
- List Price$745,000
- Modification Date2017-04-13T10:35:10
- Date Listed2017-04-13T10:35:10
- Flooring Typepine throughout
- Floor 1 DescriptionKitchen, dining, living, full bathroom.
- Floor 2 Description4 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom.
- Floor 3 DescriptionUnfinished attic.
- Basement DescriptionFull, dry, easy to finish. Interior and exterior stairs.
- Update TypePC
- View Count92
- StreetChecama Path
- Building Number3
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt66516
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes