- 1998Year Built
This property has a lot to offer. There are two separate homes on this lovely, landscaped 1.67 acre lot located on Lambert's Cove Road. The main house is a classic 1,306 sf Cape Cod style house with a farmer's porch and deck. Home has an open floor plan with tile and wood flooring, a bedroom and bath on the first floor, and two additional bedrooms and a full bath on the second floor. Pretty kitchen with granite counter tops. Built in 1998, it has a full basement, propane, forced hot water heat. The second structure was built in 2002. It is an open floor plan with cathedral ceiling and 480 sf. of living space. Below the living space there is a two car garage. Property has been lovingly maintained through the years.
Ask A Question
- List Price$890,000
- MLS Number31667
- Date Listed2017-03-17T08:54:30
- Modification Date2017-03-17T08:54:30
- Basement DescriptionMain House - Full, partially finished basement with a full size door leading out to back yard. Washer and dryer in basement. Guest House - Two car garage under living area. No washer or dryer in guest house.
- Flooring TypeTile, wood, and carpeting
- Floor 1 DescriptionClassic cape with an open floor plan. Oak flooring in living area and tile in the kitchen. First floor bedroom with carpeting and full bath with tub and linoleum flooring.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo additional bedrooms, both with carpeting, and a hall bath. Large closets.
- Floor 3 DescriptionNone
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count29
- Building Number396
- StreetLamberts Cove Road
- TownVineyard Haven
- VillageLambert's Cove
- Lot Size SqFt72309
- Other Struct Description17 x 20 shed, gazebo, outdoor shower.
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Parking DescriptionAmple parking.
- Yard Type1.67 acres of land. Partially landscaped.
- Square Feet1786
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1998
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- Dishwasher Type2
- Dryer Type1
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Type2
- Stove Type2
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer Type1