- 1682Year Built
This wonderful, rambling 5 bedroom, c. 1682 Antique Cape, well-sited on a large in-town lot with handsome mature plantings, is now available for another generation. (Current & previous owner each held the property for ~25 years. ) The layout of the house lends itself to a variety of configurations including using the bedroom suite over the main garage for extended family or staff. If preferred, there is certainly ample space on the property to expand the footprint of the current house to today's taste and renovate the interior, while acknowledging the history of this lovely structure. Located in the Historic district there is much to be appreciated on this property and the patio and separate terrace create additional serene gathering spaces. The convenient location of #90 is a short walk to Edgartown Harbor, restaurants, shops, and a bit longer walk or bike ride to Fuller St. & Lighthouse beaches while only a few miles to South Beach and the Atlantic Ocean! It is also surprisingly easy to leave this home to head to Morning Glory Farm or Up-island if desired. Please take a moment to explore this property and all it has to offer. One could have up to 7 bedrooms on this property which is offered fully furnished.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number31835
- List Price$1,935,000
- Modification Date2017-06-13T08:22:18
- Date Listed2017-06-13T08:22:18
- Other Struct DescriptionDetached one car garage.
- Heat TypeElectric
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeSatellite
- Washer TypeYes
- StreetPeases Point Way South
- Building Number90
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened, Deck
- Lot Size SqFt37897
- Yard TypeBeautifully landscaped with mature plantings
- Square Feet2674
- Fireplaces3 - all are non-functioning
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds2
- Year Built1682
- Flooring Typebrick, hardwood, carpet and vinyl
- Floor 1 DescriptionKitchen with dining area, dining room, small study, 2 bedrooms, full bathroom, living room, sun room, small screen porch with laundry and office.
- Floor 2 Description3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms - one of the 3 bedrooms is located over the garage with private bathroom.
- Basement DescriptionCape cod cellar under part of the house with small crawl space
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count24