- 1940Year Built
The Idyllic Vineyard Dream - "If we could just find a sweet little house with a water view....", well here it is. A picture perfect, pristine two bedroom, two bath cottage with a front porch overlooking Sengekontacket along with a private back yard and large deck. The kitchen renovation just completed was cleverly designed to provide a view to the Pond. There is a one car garage and garden shed on the property that could not be built today along with a full basement for ample storage. A little known public beach is just a short walk away. Sounds perfect? It is. The property has been owned by the same family for over thirty years with summers that were filled with adventure, relaxation and an accumulation of fabulous memories. As you step onto the property and into the house, you are surrounded by the good feelings that are waiting to be passed onto the next residents. Property is being sold furnished, except for personal items.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number32265
- List Price$799,000
- Modification Date2017-07-14T14:18:26
- Date Listed2017-07-14T14:18:26
- Other Struct DescriptionA pleasant one car garage and a great garden shed.
- Flooring TypeBamboo, tile, carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe front porch sets the relaxed mood of the property and the chairs invite you to sit down and absorb the lovely views of Sengekontcket across the road. The living room and dining room with sliders to the deck are bright and open. The kitchen that was completed weeks ago is open to the dining area but tucked into the left hand corner of the house. This is a lesson in what a good design can provide in small spaces. A full bath and sun filled bedroom is beyond and the master suite is to the right with a private bath.
- Basement DescriptionFull basement with bulkhead access.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count76
- StreetHaystack Lane
- Building Number4
- Location41.4066977, -70.5510349
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch, Beach Access - Public, Patio
- Lot Size SqFt10018
- Yard TypePleasant, private back yard. Substantial side yard.
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSummit professional stainless
- Dishwasher TypeLG stainless
- Dryer TypeGE stackable/Whirlpool
- Stove TypeLG electric stainless
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeGE stackable/Hotpoint
- Square Feet842
- Foundation TypeConcrete block
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds2
- Year Built1940
- Year Renovated2017
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- Water ViewYes