- 1988Year Built
Well maintained contemporary home on desirable Canterbury Lane. Upon entering the front door, you will see that the property has been impeccably maintained. A welcoming foyer leads you to stairs which brings you to the upper main level of the home. This level offers an open floor plan with the kitchen, living room with a wood burning fireplace and dining area with sliders that open onto the large deck. The spacious master bedroom and bath are one level below the main living area. The lower level features three bedrooms, full hall bath, and storage area. A spacious manicured yard with a beautiful stone wall defining the parking area, and numerous deck areas as well. There have been upgrades throughout the years, including the appliances and sliders. Propane monitor heat on the main level. Crawl space with insulation and vapor barrier. Large shed at the back of the house. This home has had minimal use by the owners and has never been rented. Located not far from town, shops, bus route, and bike path along the Edgartown /Vineyard Haven Road.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number32429
- List Price$659,000
- Modification Date2017-08-07T13:15:55
- Date Listed2017-08-07T13:15:55
- Other Struct DescriptionShed
- Floor 1 DescriptionLocated off the foyer you find the large master bedroom with full, private bathroom. This is a very spacious bedroom.
- Floor 2 DescriptionKitchen, large open living and dining and half bath. Two sets of sliders open onto a large deck. The deck runs the length of the living and dining area.
- Basement DescriptionGround Level - there are three good size bedrooms and a hall bathroom with washer and dryer.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count91
- StreetCanterbury Lane
- Building Number77
- Location41.4411234, -70.6117466
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt20638
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeNot inc.
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeNot inc.