- 2001Year Built
WALK TO TOWN from this recently renovated, 3 Bedroom, 3 bathroom home. Lovely light, bright, well planned and tastefully decorated home, with a built in 'Summer feeling' and lots of space to spread out throughout the house. Ground floor has 9 foot high ceilings with an open floor plan, propane fireplace and hardwood floors. The main living room flows seamlessly to dining room and kitchen. Kitchen was completely renovated in 2017, adding New Cabinets, New Granite countertops and New Stainless Steel Appliances. Additional living space in a ground floor den with double doors to close off for an office, playroom or tv room. There's also a newly renovated full bath, with wainscoting, on this floor, adjacent to a separate laundry room which leads to the one car garage. Upstairs, large Master Suite with Private Bathroom. Wonderful Custom Tiled Shower with Frameless glass doors, Double Vanity and Custom flooring. Two large guest bedrooms with a shared bathroom, also renovated in 2017, complete with the addition of a Double Vanity. Recessed down lighters and interesting light fixtures throughout. Propane Forced hot water for heat and Mini Splits for Air-conditioning. Front porch has been partitioned to include a screened porch. Rear deck, Outdoor Shower and Irrigation System with a large yard for all those Summer activities. One car Garage and Full basement. Excellent rental history with rentals in place for 2018. Hard to find a home in this condition, with such significant upgrades, this close to town, in this price range! Easy to show. TITLE 5 CERTIFICATION IN PLACE.
Ask A Question
- MLS Number32846
- List Price$829,000
- Modification Date2017-10-31T08:10:41
- Date Listed2017-10-31T08:10:41
- Other Struct DescriptionOne Car Garage. Porch, Screened Porch and Deck. Outdoor shower.
- Flooring TypeHardwood, tile and carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen Floor Plan with Living Room, Dining, Kitchen, Separate Den and Laundry Room!
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree bedrooms and Two Full Bathrooms, including a Master Bedroom with Ensuite.
- Basement DescriptionFull - Poured Masonry with Bulkhead Door to Exterior
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count6
- StreetNunpaug Street
- Building Number20
- Location41.4585617, -70.5725885
- ParkingYes - Off Street
- Outdoor SpacesPorch - Screened, Deck, Porch
- Lot Size SqFt10000
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeStainless Steel - 2017
- Dishwasher TypeStainless Steel - 2017
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeStainless Steel - 2017
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes