Beautiful North Shore water views from this private lot located high in the Chilmark Hills at an elevation of approximately 170 ft. This parcel abuts hundreds of acres of Trustees of Reservations Conservation Land and walking trails. Beautiful inland views of Chilmark Hills with only a couple of houses in sight. Magnificent stonewalls with recently installed driveway and stone retaining walls. A perfect spot to build your dream home, away from the hustle and bustle, Brickyard Beach Association beach and water access minutes away. Photos do not do this site justice...
• Well is installed makes 9 GPM which improved from an initial 5 GPM and will probably continue to improve, according to the well driller. Will need a filtration system.
• Perk test has been completed and the engineer says it will support at least 6 bedrooms.
• Big house by-law allows for +/-4,000 sf without special permits.
• Lot is restricted to one dwelling allowed for human habitation. Outbuildings, etc are permitted.
• 1/40 interest in Brickyard Beach Association ~ Be at the beach & in water in minutes.
• Connections for electricity and Comcast are on Gosnold's Way approximately 1000 ft from homesite.
• Seller retains contract with Buyer to continue to trim sides of Gosnold's Way.